The Regional Head of Operations will head the Treasury function and take charge of Singapore, China and Indonesia operations.
Headquartered in Hamburg, Julian Grey’s Client has more than half a century of success, is looking to hire an Operations Head to join a family oriented culture, and head the Treasury function in the growth of the business. The business involves import and export trading, processing of materials (raw, basic), agricultural and oleochemical products.
Work location: Tanjong Pagar
- 2 months fixed bonus
- 14 days AL with additional increase for every 2 years’ service - max 21 days.
- Surgical & hospitalisation, Life, Death, Total permanent disability, Accident & Disability insurance coverage
- Dental $400 per year
- Alternate year full health check
- Be the main point of contact with internal and external stakeholders, to negotiate, analyze and manage the credit lines and margins
- Coordinate with Group’s appointed risk vendor to ensure credit risk is within company’s threshold and manage accordingly
- Receive and analyze cash flow and financial reports of regional offices, and keep Head Office informed of the region’s financial position on monthly basis.
- Maintain communication flow on risk control between counterparts and traders
- Create and identify opportunities to optimize financial resources
- Responsible for trade finance operations, including letter of credit negotiation, L/C documents presentation
- Ensure timely monthly payroll processing through automated system
- Check, validate and ensure accuracy of submissions for approval
- 5 - 7 years of Private/Corporate Banking experience and/or;
- 4 - 6 years of experience in Shipping operations/Commodities trading is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate discussion with Senior Management and other stakeholders such as Bankers
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Strong working knowledge of Treasury Operations processes, market pricing and financing from the banks
- Be proficient in Mandarin (as he or she needs to liaise closely with China offices)
Follow us for more updates, interview tips!
Our telegram channel for job opportunities - https://t.me/jobopportunitiessg
Reg No. R22104670
Julian Grey Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 19C9568