Who we are looking for
An experienced Fund Administrative Professional to account for the day-to-day management of team members and the maintenance of assigned activities in a well-organized manner, allocate and coordinate resources and handle personnel related issues. Deliver the highest quality of client service and ensure appropriate KPIs are in place and understood. What you will be responsible for
As Registration Services Manager you will
What we value
- Review and assist staff with month-end fund of funds trading, review trade packages with precise stadnards and assist in resolve trade package related queries, audits and other ad hoc financial reports as required.
- Assist in management and development of strong client relationships relative to fund of funds trade document management services component. Manage client inquiries and act as escalation point for clients. Review and lead onboarding, conversions, and client change activities, ensure successful implementation and manages expectations. Participate in client meetings, presentations and conferences.
- Produce KPIs for functional team and perform first level review. Act as the escalation point for operational issues, providing technical expertise as needed. Track outstanding queries and issues; be detail oriented and prioritize effectively. Ensure queries are being managed in a timely and positive manner
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with internal standards and review as required; ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place and adhered to by the functional team. Create continuous improvement forums enabling teams and peer groups to identify and recommend opportunities.
- Deliver key messages and communication effectively to ensure understanding and staff engagement. Develop, engage and retain an industry leading workforce using all available resources. Promote a collaborative environment across businesses and jurisdictions, fostering change and innovation; always demonstrate a positive attitude to all instructed business related changes.
- Prepare and assist with internal reporting activities( risk\\compliance, etc). Exercise discretion and judgment with regard to matters of significance such as identifying and implementing process improvements and driving project work to achieve efficiencies.
- Ensure self and team anticipates, monitors, actively manages and reports all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Detail-oriented mindset, ability to spot and distinguish minute differences in documents
- A sense of accountability, a customer-service mindset, as well as a talent at problem-solving in a fast-paced, deadline driven and ever-evolving business environment
- Strong organization and prioritization skills in an environment where outstanding tasks are continuously being updated.
- An aptitude for influencing and effectively communicating ideas to team members, senior management, and clients
- Ability to work independently, to coach, mentor, and lead initiative
- A polished, professional outlook and manner
About State Street What we do.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Hedge Fund Products including Fund of Hedge Funds
- Exposure to hedge fund audits, Fund of Funds trading process, pricing, corporate action, cash/position reconciliations ,side-pockets, and fee calculation
- Must have exposure to a variety of fund structures including master/feeders, domestic LPs/LLCs, offshore LTDs, and fund of funds
- Fund of Funds trading documents such as subscription document, redemption document and transfers forms knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Private Equity funds would be an asset
- 5+ years of product knowledge; strong fund of funds trading documents knowledge a plus especially subscription, redemptions, transfers, proxy, corporate action
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Fund Administration business and Fund of Funds operations are required. This should be complemented with a strong understanding of Transfer Agency, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers