1. Prepare data for regulatory reporting, survey and daily regulatory ratio monitoring. Ensure the accuracy of the data prepared;
2. Take up the role of project manager for the projects on reporting system and data quality enhancement, work closely with the Business Departments and IT Department on the project progress;
3. Act as business analyst to draft the business requirements relating to regulatory reporting or data management and communicate the requirements to IT Department;
4. Monitor the data quality work for the bank, work closely with relevant departments to capture and resolve data quality issue, ensure data is compliant with Head Office and regulatory requirements;
5. Develop policies and procedures relating to data management according to the Head Office requirements and regulatory requirements;
6. work with departments to implement and monitor the implementation of policies and procedures, ensure requirements of data management policies and procedures are adhered;
7. Responsible for any other related work that may be assigned to back-fill the existing team members.
1. Bachelor or higher degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or its equivalent professional certificates with at least 2 years of business analyst, project manager or data management experience, experience of data governance in banking industry is preferred
2. Knowledge of data governance practices and methodology
3. Self-driven, a team player and good coordination
4. Strong data related analytical skills with an eye for details
5. Proficiency in Chinese as incumbent is required to understand Chinese documents from Head Office.
6. Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)