- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Release ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Reporting to the Commodities technology lead, this role supports the delivery of strategic front to back infrastructure related initiatives, business enablement and ownership and standardisation of Technology and Operations processes.
The main aspect of this role is to manage releases within the FM Commodities team; this would include liaising with SCB's infrastructure group, Technology Management, Change Management to support the Commodities Applications Both In-house and Vendor systems. In addition, the Release Manager would be responsible to manage projects, report statuses and manage stakeholders and communications. The Release Manager would be working closely with the PM, BA's and Development teams to deliver the projects.
The person should have good interpersonal skills and be able to build relations with the various teams in SCB.
Should follow and implement the SCB standard Processes. This will need the person to work on details and paying attention to granularity.
Some of the tasks include:
• SAN space increase
• Hardware quotes, ordering and rollout
• Hardware upgrades
• Riskwise updates
• Packing and Roll Outs/RMS
• Legal and Compliance approvals.
• Work on managing approvals from different teams
• Administrative tasks and release management processes
Our Ideal Candidate
• Knowledge of Release Management, Multitasking and working on different deliverables, Previous experience in commodities preferred, successful track record of managing senior stake holders and successful delivery of large projects.
• Previous Release Management experience
• Knowledge of the SCB processes and systems (preferred)
• Working knowledge of Exchanges and connectivity
• Previous Commodities experience preferred
• Experience in working with FI's and/or Banks
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.