A leading asset management firm is looking for a Risk Developer to work with portfolio managers, traders and quant analysts to design and develop risk applications.
About the Risk Developer Role:
You will use programming expertise and data analytical skills to advance the performance of the risk management systems, valuation engines, and analytic capabilities within the risk department. The company uses innovative technology to develop its solutions and you will play an integral part in the success of the team.
- Develop quantitative understanding of investment performance through the development of data products to merge data sets from various sources, implement sophisticated calculations, and create reports to offer systematic solutions for portfolio managers, senior management, risk managers and analysts
- Develop strategic or tactical solutions to solve complex and challenging problems through the application of creative and unique solutions using existing or new technology
- Manage complex data changes and automate manual workflow to streamline reference data flow for scalable aggregations
- Support operational infrastructure to maintain stability and continually exceed high standard of performance
- Good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills (with peers and clients). You will interact directly with risk managers, senior management, and portfolio managers, in addition to colleagues in the technology department. The ability to communicate with technical peers and business users in terms that both groups can understand is crucial to your success
- Problem solver with proven problem skills using efficient algorithms and proper data structures
- Advanced and detail oriented data analytical skills
- Mix of skill sets such as C#, Python, NodeJS/React and SQL
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- An interest and passion for the understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Flexibility in rapid environment while maintaining enthusiasm and displaying sound judgement
If you want to join a world-class investment management organisation that operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rewards talent with recognition and increased responsibility, this is the right opportunity. The team is seeking individuals that are highly proficient in their respective technology platform, articulate, solution driven, client focused and proactive in building their technology skills.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak