SAP FICO Specialist
Join Accentur e and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations
career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities. Job Description
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Design, implement, deploy and support SAP FICO solutions
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Propose and provide appropriate system enhancements
6-8 years' of experience in one or more of the following: SAP FI Configuration:
SAP CO configuration:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Funds Management
- Special Purpose Ledger.
- Product costing
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Based Costing
- Experience working on S/4 HANA
- Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements
- Proven experience transitioning Functional Requirement to Technical Requirements
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired
- Cross SAP module integration
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.