One of the leading institutions in the field of Education which is focusing of latest technologies for growth and expansion
is looking for Drupal developer for some of the newly initiated projects.
Provide direction and executes design, prototyping, development, documentation and testing of software applications - according programming standards - to improve business efficiency and productivity as of todays' need and anticipated demands of the business.
- Analyses the client problems/specifications and creates a plan for necessary developments or new versions of existing applications/systems.
- Identifies options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Ensures a smooth transfer from development to production phase in respect of methodology; provides technical and procedural documentation, test cases and protocols, training material, installation procedures, security concept and role assignment of customers.
- Min. 2 projects dedicated using Drupal 8
- Min. 5+ years of Drupal experience in full cycle web development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Google Analytic/Tealium Tagging ability and technical SEO ability on Drupal (GA certification is a plus)
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priti Dubey on +65 6643 9741.