SVP - APAC Head of FX eCommerce Development - Singapore
This is an incredible opportunity to work directly with the FX business to build out the next generation of highly performant and highly flexible distribution systems. We are looking for someone with proven leadership skills who can demonstrate success in managing technical projects in a fast paced trading platform to lead with increased automation. Responsibilities:
- Drive architecture and execute on our technical strategy.
- Drive engineering standards and continue to strive for best in class
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Manage multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Provide strategic influence and exercise control over resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end results
- Integrate in-depth knowledge of applications development with overall technology function to achieve established goals
- Provide evaluative judgement based on analysis of facts in complicated, unique, and dynamic situations including drawing from internal and external sources
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders across functions, as well as communicate with external parties as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Strong and diverse technical background. Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies, influence highly skilled engineering teams and overall have a personal impact on technology decisions and vision.
- 8+ years of experience with application development/technical experience
- 8+ years of experience with delivery and execution of all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of experience in managing teams
Experience managing global technology teams
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting