SVP, Front End Engineering Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job description
DBS Consumer Banking and Group Technology is looking for passionate Frontend Engineers to work on our in-house Web Framework for crafting and assembling our next generation consumer experiences. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about bringing great experiences to life and love working in a collaborative environment with your product and experiences, then we want to talk to you. Responsibilities
- Develop applications following best practices of accessibility and test-driven development.
- Create reusable, testable, organized, efficient, and self-documenting code/components.
- Partner closely with design and product teams to craft product experiences while providing technical guidance and solutions
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment.
- Encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Lead code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards for web apps.
- Drive teams to follow clean code principles.
- 7+ years professional application/frontend development experience.
- ANGULAR (1.x or >2)
- A sound understanding of Redux, Webpack, Styled components, ES6, Jest.
- A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- NodeJS Experience
- Experience in UI testing and Code Quality Tools (Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, BDD, TDD, JSLINT, etc...)
- Understand the paradigms and techniques associated with web page performance and degradation; how to analyze, apply measures, and resolve bottlenecks
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Cloud experience a big plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.