Our client, a well-established Japanese MNC with global presence is currently inviting suitably candidate to join for the role of a Senior Accountant.
- Lead group consolidation process to ensure reporting to Corporate is on time and accurate.
- Review and liaise with subsidiaries on legal accounting numbers
- Assist manager to oversee daily operations of the accounting function. Support accounting operations as needed.
- Check for compliance with group accounting policies and group guidelines
- Establish and maintain consolidation processes
- Support accounting team for accounting related matters, and audit related matters
- Prepare accurate and timely report for stakeholders
- Liaise with tax agents and external auditors.
- Initiate improvements in group consolidation processes / accounting operations and related areas
- Review OpCos compliance / monitoring reports. Suggest / initiate / lead improvements as needed. Provide timely reporting to Corporate in a timely manner
- Lead / support finance related projects to improve productivity, compliance or governance and provide recommendations for improvements. This also includes the broad spectrum of project management activities.
- Support Accounting Enhancement Project led by Finance Project Team
- Lead other ad-hoc projects & duties as assigned
- Min. Degree in Accountancy or equivalent; CPA preferred
- Min. 5 years of experience in accounting operations / consolidation in MNCs, or in an audit environment
- 2 years of experiences in leading Finance related projects
- Degree in Accountancy
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Solid experience in consolidation within MNC environment
- Solid experience in process improvement implementation
- Experience with Cognos Controller is advantageous
- Experience in compliance & controls
- Experience in taxation matters
- Strong project management skills. Includes planning, negotiation, risk management & leadership.
- Ability to handle stress in a rapidly changing environment
- Problem solving, decision making & critical thinking skills
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you keen to apply, simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.