APAC Business Support Manager
TOP OPPORTUNITY for Corporate Secretaries who are looking to enhance their career with a large, renowned company that promotes organic growth and is looking to expand their growing team as their business grows!
- Work independently to engage the full set of company secretarial (“CS”) duties for Singapore and Offshore companies
- Attend to the formalities of board meetings and committee meetings including the preparation of board/committee packs and the minutes of meetings
- Perform CS activities together with Managers and Directors, including the drafting of resolutions, corporate governance and compliance matters, and proper execution of corporate authorizations, certifications and other corporate formalities
- Update and maintain statutory records
- E-filing of returns with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Liaise with Auditors and prepare minutes confirmation during the statutory audit
- Update clients' master data
- Assist in setting up the SOP for corporate secretarial matters
- Liaise with lawyers, notary public on legalization of documents
- Liaise with third party agents and local authorities
- Prepare first drafts of request/fee proposal for CS ad-hoc tasks
- Conduct client acceptance procedures on new clients and perform continuous KYC reviews for existing client
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format.