Senior Associate / Associate, Technical Business Analyst, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Knowledge and working experience on Fixed Income projects is a must.
- Familiar with Treasury & Markets products such as FX will be an advantage.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 5-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Possess Treasury Product Knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in Agile delivery will be an advantage.
- Experience working on HPQC\HPALM, Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.