- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Senior Business Analyst (Business Transformation- Regional Wealth Projects)
Senior Business Analyst (Business Transformation- Regional Wealth Projects)The digital revolution is upon us and it's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? We are a team of high-performing change leaders for OCBC consumer bank's digital revolution and seek passionate self-starters with curious minds and unflinching tenacity to join us!
As fearless transformers, we dive into problem statements with our customers and internal partners to reimagine, design and implement meaningful digital solutions. From curating a digital strategy to revolutionizing customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovative ways to delight our customers while meeting their financial needs.
We view difficulties as opportunities. We are relentless in our quest to transform the business and uniting our stakeholders in the journey. We promote a culture of openness and experimentation, with a "can do" spirit. If you are an individual who thrives on challenges and inspires to drive change, join us and be an integral part of our digital change team.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Analyst. He/ she will be responsible for supporting the Business Project Manager to implement regional digital wealth management transformation projects across the key markets of Singapore and Malaysia. The Senior Business Analyst will creatively resolve business needs through requirements gathering and analysis. He/ she must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and will be designing, building and delivering high value digital wealth solutions.
The successful candidate will have knowledge or experience in wealth management, wealth advisory, investment products and financial needs analysis. He/ she must have proven project execution experience in large scale change initiatives.
- Approach all projects with customers first mindset in all business requirements and the way in which they are delivered digitally.
- Assist business project manager to identify, originate new change opportunities based on insights and research for digital wealth solutions.
- Assist to secure buy-ins from stakeholders in driving changes and subsequent delivery of projects and results.
- Collaborate with project managers (IT and business) and project sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Develop good understanding of current business system platforms and industry standards.
- Formulate and define detailed project scope, use cases and requirements.
- Identify and translate conceptual customer journey, design and user requirements into feasible solutions to project team, solution designers and developers
- Work with peers, stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements and artifacts, assisting with issue resolution
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) with test manager to formulate test plan, scenarios, cases, scripts, results and manage defects.
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant project management experience of more than 3 years as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in wealth management and advisory domain
- Experience in digital project delivery from writing user requirements, UAT and change management activities
- Working knowledge of wealth management products (Unit Trusts, endowments, treasury etc) and sales advisory processes for these products
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal and written)
- Good techno-functional skills
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills
- Structured thinking and strong problem-solving capability
- Result oriented and driven to succeed
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team-building and relationship-building skills
- Team player