- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Business Solution Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Business Solution ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Client documentation portfolio manages the documents that get executed between CIB clients and bank. iCDMS is the inhouse application that supports the client documentation platform covering following products and services:
- Account opening
- Security services
- Financial Markets
- Document creation - Template management, document generation, document classification, workflow
- Document repository - Document storage, Archival, record management
- Information retrieval - Document search, Tag cloud, adhoc retrievals, Regulatory reports
- Analytics - Big data analytics, ML, AI
- Requirements Analysis - BRD collection & Functional Analysis and FRD definition
- Data Analysis - Profiling and Data Quality Management will be an added advantage
- Proactive definition of test cases and working with development, delivery teams for the clarification
- Document the decisions taken in the workshops re the interpretation of the rules and the Operational, Business impact.
- Document Actions from the workshops and assist with the tracking of the deliverables.
- Prepare Gap Analysis, Business Requirements Documents and Project Approval Requests
- Take part in project testing cycles and assist with the preparation of test packs.
- Work closely with other upstream and downstream applications
- To understand processes and controls.
- Support implementation strategic EDM sourcing for Corporate Data needs to ensure the function meet the full compliance on risk data aggregation and reporting needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
Expertise (Must in):
- Requirement elicitation and analysis
- Proficient in BA Tools - User stories, BPML, JAD , IRD, Use case (UML)
- Be involved in workshops with Business, Operations etc so that Business Requirements can be documented using any of the above tools
- Work closely with Lead BA / Solution Architect / Solutions Manager / SME experts in various areas of the CIB business gaining an understanding of their processes.
- Work closely with other members of the Project Office/PMO team utilizing their knowledge and experience.
- Document and raise any Risks and Issues to the Project Manager / Lead BA.
- Stake holder management.
- Prior experience in any banking domain preferably in Corporate Banking . Document Management system experience would be an added advantage.
- Architecture Awareness - componentization, tech layering, design patterns, frameworks
- Preparation of management dashboards/updates (in Excel, Power Point)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.