- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Mar 19
Job Summary: Senior Consultant
Experience: 4+ years
Work location: Singapore
- Seasoned Business Analyst with end to end experience in business analysis development lifecycle and working within Business, Change Management or IT teams
- Own and create ‘Business & Functional Specification Documentation' and be a single point of contact for projects or initiatives allocated to
- End to end support across all SDLC stages - development/test/production coordination on all stages.
- Working in Agile delivery model and being a part of an Agile squad team will be an added advantage
- Works closely with Project Manager to manage project scope and report on progress
Relevant experience in one or more functional areas:
- Experience in Client On-boarding, end-to-end client lifecycle implementation related projects – include KYC, CDD/EDD, Sanctions, name scanning.
- Experience in AML, Transaction Monitoring, Trade Surveillance related projects
- Experience in treasury operations workflow, common treasury related products – Cash, FXMM, Derivatives – Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives
- Experience in trade generation, order management related projects covering multiple assets classes – Equities, FX, Bonds, Derivatives and supporting platforms.
- Experience working on 3 rd party platforms like SAS, Actimize, Murex, Misys, Calypso, TAP or any other in-house treasury platforms for a bank
- Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
- Additional PG, certifications will be added value
- Preferably 4 to 9 years of consulting experience in Banking and Financial Services or in similar consulting firms
- The incumbent may be considered for a Senior Consultant position if he/she has team management and business development experience
- Experience or advance knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / Robotics Process Automation/ Analytics will be advantageous
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile Squads Delivery Model and Digital Transformation Projects
- Possess Advanced Business Tools Skills like JIRA, Confluence, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SQL queries will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder's management skills
- Strong functional and analytical skills
- Possess initiative and drive, ability to work independently and is a good team player
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.