Senior IT Business Analyst, IT – Channels (POS GI)
As a business analyst, this candidate is responsible for gathering users' requirements for system enhancements, analysis of requirements, plan and execute functional, non-functional and system integration tests. The Job
- Act as the subject-matter-expert (SME) & main liason between General Insurance business stakeholders & technical team.
- Work with business stakeholders to document requirements, rules, processes, constraints, etc
- Analyse business requirements, rules, processes, constraints, etc & translate these into artifacts usable by technical team to perform system development, enhancements &bug fixing activities.
- Review design with the technical team & verify the suitability of proposed solutions to meet business requirements.
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders in situations where workarounds are required or business requirements cannot be met directly & fully.
- Prioritise activities & deliverables with business stakeholders , Project Manager & technical team.
- Review high level and detailed test plans/test cases for System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Participate in one or more concurrent activities (Projects & Business-As-Usual)
- Prepare, review & update system documentation and specifications.
- Manage requirements traceability matrix and track requirements status throughout the system delivery period.
- Perform test & health-checks before releasing systems to business stakeholders.
- Provide support to ensure smooth day-to-day system operations.
- Manage exceptions proactively to ensure quick recoveries.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.