My client is a boutique Indian Bank located in Raffles Place, Singapore whom is looking to hire Manager/ Senior Business Development Manager - FI Sales. Candidate should have experience in advising Indian Bonds.We are only considering candidates who has experience working in Singapore market and are resident of Singapore.
- Acquire new relationships for the Branch with an objective to offer treasury/investment products and solutions with an India-linkage. The client segment would include corporate and institutional clients, fund houses and family trusts/offices
- Identify the leads from different sources such as trade associations, networking events, referrals etc. and setup meetings through cold calling
- Understanding of forex, interest rate and bond markets and pitching forex and interest rate hedging solutions and bond sales to clients
- Experience of using systems like Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.
- Knowledge and familiarity with On boarding / KYC norms
Key Skill sets
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to understand customer needs and have positive interactions
- Good understanding of forex, derivatives and bond markets, conversant with concepts of cash, tom, spot and hedging products like forwards, options and swaps
- Sound knowledge of local and cross border regulations on fx, interest rate and bond products
- Ability to initiate discussions with clients, on boarding clients based on ISDA and other relevant documents and execute fx and derivatives deals with clients
- Has worked on managing treasury relationships and concluding fx, derivatives and bond deals
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - liaising with compliance, risk, business and operations teams at various stage of deal life cycle and ensure closure
- Drive for results – finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high performance standards and the zeal to meet targets