At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide technical support on system/digital enhancement/development for Brokerage Chanel through collecting requirement from users, write up business requirement and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Collect business requirements from users skillfully through frequent communication, clarification and confirmation.
- Review the Functional Design Specification (FDS) in an organized and interactive manner by detailly mapping each functional requirement with user requirements, collaborate and validate the requirements with IT department and users
- Plan and conduct the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) according to pre-set timeline and to ensure covering all possible scenarios
- Provide backup support on reconciliation of sales compensation, ensure the calculation is accurate and payment issued within pre-set timeline
- Provide back up on management / finance reporting, ensure the data and information is accurate and reports are generated according to the agreed schedule.
- Provide quality assistance to manager on the coordination and negotiation of system/digital projects.
- Carry out any ad hoc task as requested by manager
- University degree major in IT, Insurance, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in business analysis or similar roles
- Past work experience in Insurance industry with good understanding of business processes and operations
- Good understanding with database query
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word and Excel
- Knowledge on macro/VBA is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent (verbal and written) language capabilities in English and Chinese