Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are looking for talent to join us as Senior Officer, Transfer Agency.
As the Senior Officer, Transfer Agency, you will/have to:-
- Act as the primary contact point of clients (Fund Managers)
- Provide CRM client relationship management system design, UAT and rollout
- Review of investor trade documentation (Subscriptions, Redemption, Transfer documents) and gathering all the relevant supporting documentation including FATCA/KYC
- Review, approve and preparation of capital call notifications, investor statements, distributions and other communications to investors as required. Distributing hard and soft copies of client reports to investors
- Co-ordinate documentation for cash management activity to ensure AML compliance
- Updating and maintaining the firm’s databases for new funds and for changes in information for existing funds
- Review and process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner
- Perform initiate and annual AML/KYC checks.
It would be wonderful if you are/have:-
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a fund administration environment, in specific to TA related
- Solid knowledge of Investment Funds, Derivatives and Financial market is a must
- Solid Knowledge of fund operations for hedge funds would be a great advantage
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the fund administration and/or asset management business.
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.