Senior SIEM Security Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Globesoft Services Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 12C6296
- 15 Apr 19
We are looking for a SIEM Security engineer who will support the day to day operations and development of the security suite of products to detect, prevent, response and monitoring capabilities of SOC.
- Develop, test and manage application and system
- Infrastructure changes, upgrades, troubleshooting, patch and improvements.
- Handling log sources and develop threat mode and supporting all existing cases.
- Conduct regression testing on new rules and enhancements.
- Manage change process engagement for current security solutions.
- Automate development on existing procedure and able to understand the complete Data Flow for all log sources.
- Evaluate and define requirements for new projects and do technical Proof of Concept.
- Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GCIH etc.) highly preferred
- 7+ years in SIEM and network security (i.e. Firewalls, WAF, IDS, IPS, ADS and TCP/IP protocols)
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and Windows administration
- Hands-on experience in Security Information Event Management platform with different connectors.
- Development of standard use cases, Threat Model.
- Experience in parsing of logs and writing regex.
- Data analytics, Peer Group analytics, User and Entity Behavior analytics, Tier based analytics.
- Strong coding experience: python, shell scripts, Dev-Ops
- Good understanding of SQL/Database, SOAP-XML, Restful API
EA Reg.No. R1110535
EA License No. 12C6296
Please contact me : Palani.firstname.lastname@example.org