Site Reliability Engineer's, are you looking for your next career move here in Singapore? This is a great opportunity for you to work with some of the best technologists in Singapore on the latest cloud tech stack with an exciting global FinTech organisation.
This FinTech organisation with offices globally are very well established, with great funding and are now embarking on the next phase of their expansion across Asia. They are hiring a high-end team of technologists across everything from UI/mobile development, back-end software development/architecture, devops/cloud, support and site reliability engineering. They are looking for highly skilled SRE's who enjoy working on the latest architecture, engineering, public cloud platform environments for example AWS or GoogleCloud.
Day to day duties
- Collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the business in Singapore and globally
- Take part in the design, architecture and engineering of platforms using the latest technology
- Using various monitoring tools such as NewRelic. ELK, AppDynamics to measure and monitor services once they are working and in production
- Capacity Planning and providing support to the 24x7 support team when needed
- Drive incident management best practices collaborating with colleagues and senior stakeholders, managing incidents end to end.
- This is a 100% hands-on technical role
- This is a senior role so 8+ years total experience as a minimum in IT
- A passion for SRE work
- Solid experience across distributed architecture and microservices
- Strong experience with public cloud services, IaaS and PaaS, either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or MS Azure
- Sound hands-on experience with either Python, Java, Perl or Shell scripting
- Ideally some experience with chat channels, auto alerting and knowledge bases such as Slack and their associated integration
- You will have solid experience in selecting and implementing monitoring tools used for real-time issue detection and predictive analysis, for example: New Relic, AppDynamics, ELK, Grafana or Prometheus
- Ideally some industry experience working within banking and fin-tech although this is not mandatory as the technical skills are more important
If you are a Site Reliability Engineer already based in Singapore, looking for your next challenge or are just curious and want to find out more get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Country Director - Singapore
Tel : +65 3158 5092
Company Number: 200914065E / EA Number: 16S8086
Registration Number: R1326604
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"