About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst - Transfer Pricing In this role, you will:
- Support the development and management of a global Transfer Pricing oversight framework in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
- Manage regional governance routines to monitor the effective selection, implementation and documentation of Transfer Pricing policies.
- Assist with the development and design of group-wide and regional APAC Transfer Pricing policies.
- Prepare local and regional APAC Transfer Pricing documentation (in collaboration with local advisors where required).
- Monitor financial data of related party transactions provided by other functional support groups.
- Work with other corporate teams to support the governance of all aspects that are relevant for Transfer Pricing in the APAC region.
- Support Transfer Pricing audits and questions from tax authorities, regulators and other external bodies.
- Monitor changes to global and regional APAC Transfer Pricing regulations and perform impact assessment as appropriate.
- Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- At least 5 years of Transfer Pricing experience either in practice or in-house.
- Understanding of tax, finance and regulatory reporting interdependence.
- Understanding of Transfer Pricing concepts, the OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and the interaction of international guidelines and country-specific rules.
- Financial services/banking experience preferred (but not required).
We Value Diversity
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Adept at dealing with competing priorities and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.