Service Management Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 May 19
A Digital Lead Developer has just become available in a global bank in Singapore.
About the Service Management Analyst Role:
You will be in the Reference Data team which provides solutions for onboarding and maintaining various vendors or exchange feeds and provisioning instruments data to all applications within the Global Markets domain.
- 80% of your time would be concentrated in supporting the global system of reference data
- Handling all external changes from vendor and/or exchange upgrade, assess the related impact and produce the change if required
- Responsible for diagnosing and/or maintaining applications within Global Markets environment
- Working with business & technology partners in defining requirements for system applications
To succeed in this Service Management Analyst role, you should be a strong application specialist who would like to pursue a career in technical track within Investment Banking.
- Proven educational record in computer science (or relevant subjects)
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Good understanding of common algorithms and data structures
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on programming skills in Java and database SQL/PLSQL is strong plus
- Hands-on experience with scripting language such as Scala/Unix Shell/Python/Perl is a plus
- Self-starters and eager learners
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for technical growth and career development for its employees. It is a people focused organisation which works very hard to ensure a productive, hard working and fun environment for it's employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Service Management Analyst role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak