Provide troubleshooting on IT Hardware/Software and Server problems Maintain, Upgrade and Monitor company network – Firewall, Wifi, Switches & VPN
- Provide troubleshooting on IT Hardware/Software and Server problems
- Maintain, Upgrade and Monitor company network – Firewall, Wifi, Switches & VPN
- Administration and setup of Windows, Linux, Mac, VMWare machines
- Maintain user accounts for various systems
- Develop and maintain server documentations
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Vendor management and escorting vendor within client’s premises
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 years of good working experience.
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to hardware, software and network problems
- Ability to diagnose problem in several areas including desktop hardware, operating systems, network connectivity, database and security
- Possessing initiative and ability to work independently.
- Experience in Linux administration and Windows will be an advantage
- Good to have knowledge of networking skills like DNS, DHCP, VPN, firewall, routing, NAT
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to;
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us