System Analyst - OSPL
- To undertake application support for securities business / equities systems in the bank
- Provide/review solutions on end-to-end approach to system integration across multiple platforms/applications
- Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
- Plan and commission production system implementation
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
#LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in APAC Equities & Futures market
- Knowledge in Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income are highly preferred.
- At least 4- 6 years of experience in supporting, managing and delivering interfaces involving trading platform
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in application support with experience in system setup, environments, system fine tuning
- Strong experience in FIX protocol and TCP/ IP.
- Strong experience in Unix and Shell Scripting
- Experience in Oracle, MS SQL database platforms
- Knowledge on 3 tier architecture, middleware system ie JBoss Platform, MQ, Control M
- Have strong system design and trouble-shooting skill
- Excellent people skills with the ability to handle pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities