Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing application development and support services to meet AIA's business needs
- Build, enhance and test software applications that supports business users and/or other applications
- Support and maintain applications in its day-to-day operation
- Manage deployments of applications with change management teams
- Provide performant solutions that interfaces with RDBMS and do performance-tuning-related activities to existing, non-performant queries
- Should be familiar with common ETL patterns/architecture
- Liaise with business users to translate business logic to technical solutions
- Able to learn and research new technologies to provide technical solution to business needs
- Provide technical expertise in building technology solutions and automate existing manual processes
- Minimum 2 years experience with RDBMS development (in Oracle and/or PostgreSql) and common RDBMS concepts
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Powershell, Python)
- Minimum 2 years experience on Java 8 or higher
- Experience with Maven
- Familiarity with the IDE Tools for their respective language of choice (ex. IntelliJ, Eclipse. Pycharm, SQLDeveloper, etc...)
- Experience with version control systems (ex. Git, Subversion)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have:
- Experience in Spring framework
- Experience in DevOps-related activities (ex. CICD pipelines, version control, artifact creation, etc...)
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in Cloud Services (e.g. Azure/AWS)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.