- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 Mar 19
- Understand & Analyze requirements of theProject
- Attend Project Requirement Walkthrough Sessions
- Attend testing kick-off meeting
- Prepare Test Plan
- Review of Test Scenarios & Test Cases
- Perform walkthrough of Test Plan/TestScenarios/Test Cases
- Task Allocation to Team members
- Perform Test Execution
- Log the defects into the defect mgmt. system
- Defect retesting
- Attend Defect Triage meetings
- UAT support activities
- Organize the status meetings and send the StatusReport (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client Stakeholders
- Timely escalation to Project Manager & otherstakeholders
- Ensure on-time project deliverables based on theProject timeline & different milestones.
- Act as the single point of contact betweenDevelopment Team, Testing Team & Other Client Stakeholders.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.