We at Quess are looking for a Trade Finance Documentation expert with 4-5 years of experience, willing to learn and grow in the role, working with a global giant yet a start up at heart!
- Liaise with banks on trade & Corporate finance – approval of Import LC applications, approval of Trust Receipts availment, availing short term loans / Overdrafts from banks and approval of Export document submission for discounting & settlement of dues.
- Responsible for working with the Sourcing & Origination Manager/Sales Manager/Traders to ensure overdue receivables are followed up with suppliers/customers in the event they are overdue.
- Maintaining bank positions indicating the line utilization & availability. Planning on the optimal utilization of credit lines from Banks and Funds.
- Complete Cash flow management, Commercial Costing authorizations, Budgeting & Planning for the trade.
- In-charge of periodic Cash flow management and reporting of Monthly MIS to Senior management.
- Detailed Presentation of daily, weekly & Monthly reports for the team.
- Preparation of the presentation for the team.
- Providing support to accounts team to supply data.
Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Shipping/ Logistics discipline, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge in UCP 600 and Incoterms 2020 will be advantageous
Good analytical skills and excellent interpersonal and communications skills are pre-requisites