Trade Surveillance Analyst, Compliance
- Great Bonus!
- Permanent, Full time
- Sloane Shorey Consulting , EA Licence No: 17S8548
- 16 Mar 19
Opportunity for energetic early career professionals to move into compliance in a fast-paced environment offering rapid career progression and exciting learning and development opportunities... Working for a highly reputable financial services firm, you will apply your analytical skills and markets knowledge to monitor trading activity, investigating suspicious activity and suspected market misconduct as needed. Role is open to those from audit, compliance, finance, operations or risk with suitable knowledge of trading, securities dealing or brokerage.
Trade Surveillance, Compliance
- Real-time trade monitoring to detect unusual trading activities, prohibited trading practices or misconducts (using SMARTS)
- Investigating suspected misconduct such as insider trading and market manipulation. Present findings/results to senior management.
- Monitor compliance with SFA and SGX trading rules
- Provide input on business, technology and regulatory issues affecting trading.
- Lead initiatives to enhance the surveillance framework
- Ensure that appropriate systems and procedures are in place to ensure effective and efficient execution of surveillance.
- Degree qualified
- Systems experience
- Relevant Markets experience working within the financial industry, especially in securities dealing/brokering.
- Knowledge of SFA and SGX trading rules, market conduct rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please apply today.
Sloane | Shorey
Sloane Shorey Consulting is a banking & financial services recruitment firm specialising in compliance, controls and risk management. We cover hiring at all levels of seniority across Asia with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Live vacancy listings: www.sloaneshorey.catsone.com/careers
CV writing, LinkedIn profile optimisation, job search strategy and interview coaching solutions:
Singapore MOM EA License 17S8548 | Hong Kong Employment Agency 54879