- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Transformation Lead, Corporate Banking Operations and Technology
Transformation Lead, Corporate Banking Operations and TechnologyRoles and responsibilities
Responsible for delivering transformation outcomes for Corporate Banking Operations and Technology which includes:
- Driving the digital culture for the various teams
- Achieve productivity by leveraging on technology and automation.
- Improving the digital bench strength of the cluster
- Deliver transformation projects which will change the way the cluster operate in the digital era
- A degree holder with at least 15 years of experience in banking. Knowledge of corporate banking credit and loan administration function would be advantageous.
- An appreciation of technology. Candidates with strong technological background will be preferred.
- Good people skills as the incumbent is required to engage with various stakeholders