- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Treasury Financial Control & Advisory - Product Control
Treasury Financial Control & Advisory - Product ControlRole and Responsibilities
- Daily / monthly analyses and reporting of Global Treasury (GT) Profit and Loss (P&L) including preparation of P&L Attribution and commentaries by risk drivers.
- Develop strong understanding of the desk's strategies and products traded.
- Controls monitoring including but not limited to comparison with Trader's estimate, Significant Day 1 P&L and Off Market Tolerance checks.
- Monthly P&L reconciliation between front office (Murex), General Ledger (Oracle) and MIS.
- Preparation of reports and value added analyses for senior management.
- Participate in the Group's New Product Approval Process (NPAP) to provide assurance over the P&L reporting process, and controls.
- Initiate and follow through on process enhancements
- Involvement in projects and ad hoc requests.
Head, TFC-Product Control
- Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent. Industry certifications such as CPA/CFA/FRM preferred
- Relevant work experience preferred, ideally within a product control function
- Understanding of financial products and markets such as Bonds, FX, Interest Rates, Credit and Equity
- Mature, proactive, meticulous and dynamic, flair for numbers and an eye for details
- Strong analytical mind, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.