VP- IAM Engagement and Enablement Strategy Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 13 Feb 19
IAM Engagement and Enablement Strategy Lead wanted for a leading international bank! * Leading international bank * High profile role * Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international bank with a strong presence in the APAC region and provide services around investment banking, wealth management and commercial banking.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented security specialist as the IAM Engagement and Enablement Strategy Lead. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for driving multiple complex IAM projects across APAC and serve as the main POC to all key stakeholders in relation to all IAM matters. You will also be expected to coordinate with Global IAM work streams to lead IAM specific projects through working with different stakeholders, from IAM SME to technology members in the Information Security space and other business units.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has least 8- 12 years of technology working experience, including at least 5 years of experience driving IAM projects globally
- Proven expertise in Identity Access Management, with a particular focus on Access Controls
- Strong experience in engaging with both technical and non- technical owners on all IAM related matters
- An effective communicator with proven track record to engage key stakeholders across all levels with the ability to drive change
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.