- Perform project management / business analysis on Finance requirements and functional impacts of changes.
- Apply project management methodologies including project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking and communication plans.
- Develop business requirements (BRD) through the understanding of technology and operational needs of Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting and Performance Management functions in the Bank.
- Manage and actively contribute to all phases of project lifecycle, with clear documentation in each project phases and obtain timely sign-off from all respective parties, as required in project lifecycle.
- Establish strong relationship with Finance users and IT groups in analysis of user requirement; identify opportunities for improvement, articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document and work closely with Technology team (including vendor) in providing end to end solutions that ensure users’ needs are optimally met.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and facilitate user testing, documenting test results clearly.
- Document and provide training to end users with regards to process and systems changes.
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for future delivery
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- PMP or scrum master certified is an added advantage in leading projects – SDLC or agile
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience as Business Analyst / Project Manager in executing change in Financial Accounting, Regulatory or Risk Reporting
- Aptitude for system related work, good knowledge of project planning and implementation including requirement gathering, system testing and end-user maintenance
- Proven business analysis skills, including developing business / functional requirement, user test strategy and test scripts.
- Experience in MAS 637, RWA Capital Calculations or BASEL reporting essential
- Experience in SQL, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience in vendor solutions e.g. Moody’s (Risk Authority), Oracle (OFSAA), etc. is a plus
- Experience and confidence in dealing with various levels of management
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills, possesses drive, initiative and is a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and superior attention to details
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.