VP Finance Manager - Top tier MNC Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Singapore , EA Licence No: 18S9265
- 15 Mar 19
As a Finance generalist, You will be part of the reporting desk with experience of financial, regulatory, management reporting & tax working. Actively participate in streamlining initiatives or building new processes. You should be comfortable with Accounting. You should have a relevant degree in accounting or a similar field, 8-12 years of prior experience working in a bank in a finance function.
- Top tier MNC bank
- Brand new headcount
- Amazing company culture
My client, a fast growing MNC bank in Singapore is currently looking for finance individuals to join their team. As a Finance generalist, You will be part of the reporting desk with experience of financial, regulatory, management reporting & tax working. Actively participate in streamlining initiatives or building new processes.
- Preparation and provision of accurate and timely financial and regulatory in compliance with MAS / statutory requirements
- General Ledger review and maintenance.
- Balance sheet substantiation.
- Review and analysis of financial information in the various reports to Head Office.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation and enhancements
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports submitted to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- ACCA / Degree in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Experience in working in a Finance or similar function in a bank or financial institution.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with subject "SG148295 - Finance Manager - VP".
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637