VP, Technical Business Analyst (Finacle), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Key Accountabilities
The selected candidate is required to take on the role of the Technical Biz Analyst in Finacle Wealth Management System (WMS). Responsibilities
- To be the point of contact for the business for initiatives.
- Take on the role of Tech BA in a scum team.
- Work with development, testing, production support and/or vendor teams on functional requirements.
- As a domain expert in Finacle WMS, to train junior BAs to expand the knowledge base and competency of the current BA team.
Requirements He/She is expected to have the following relevant experience:
- Main focal point with Business Unit and Development/Vendor teams on project initiatives from conceptualization to implementation
- Document, validate and clarify user stories/requirements
- Participate in review of system design and technical solutions
- Support business users and scrum team in functional and other testing required
- Work with user, development and production support teams for implementation activities
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 6-8 years' experience in WMS as a business analyst.
- Good domain and technical knowledge in Finacle WMS modules including Unit Trust, Structured Products, Bonds and other related applications Share Finance Margin, IPO, Rights, Supplementary Retirement Scheme and CPF Investment Scheme.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management will be added advantage.
- Familiar with Finacle and Java. Good to know JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Springboot, Springbatch, Spring-data, Angular JS for UI.
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA.
- Have good track record of successful implementations using these technologies.
- Previous hands-on experience in coding using these technologies would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.