VP / AVP, IT Outsourcing Manager, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Risk and Vendor Management team is looking for an experienced IT Outsourcing SDM to manage outsourcing arrangements. The SDM is the expert of outsourcing processes and responsible to ensure adherence to processes. The SDM will be asked to efficiently and independently perform the duties and responsibilities for this role as outlined below:
Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work
Ensure alignment of teams to the related outsourcing strategies
Drive outsourcing activities by interfacing with operational teams, support groups and service providers for successful selection, contracting and execution of outsourced studies while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, BMS outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures Responsibilities
- Support implementation and management of outsourcing.
- Vendor negotiation and maintenance of contracts.
- Measuring performance of service providers.
- Tracking budgets, savings, metrics and audit status.
- Perform site visits (SG and other countries).
- Adhere to the governance processes and produce timely deliverables.
- At least 8 years of IT experience in vendor management, IT support, IT implementation, risk management, and outsourcing management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Meticulous planner with a tremendous attention to details.
- Previous experience in a leadership role with direct reports and people management responsibilities
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- Understand business workflow cross functions and ability to understand impact of incidents on system or business.
- Must possess decisive leadership, and the ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making skills in the heat of the moment.
- Must able to drive vendor performance according to DBS bank's standards and business needs
- ITIL certified
- Familiar with MAS TRM requirements and controls
- Strong communications skills; able to communicate with stakeholders, higher management, technical support units and users.
- Strong vendor management skills from vendor selection, vendor on boarding, contract management, SLA tracking, incident management, security standards, risk control, BCP and governance according to bank policy or regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to perform deep-dive investigation on IT incidents and issues.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open-mind.
- Able to form good relationships, of pleasant and dynamic personality.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.