Veeva CRM Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 Mar 19
Veeva CRM Specialist
J ob Title: Veeva CRM Specialist
Experience: 3 -12 years
- Application Administrator responsibilities for Medical Systems (e.g Veeva CRM, PowerBI, IRMS, Compliance Wire, BOX and SharePoint) on a daily basis.
- Ensure systems, processes, training and metrics support and drive Medical activities.
- Closely interacts with system stakeholders to fully understand system requirements and improvements.
- Consult and coordinate as necessary with stakeholders to understand latest business policies or processes and identify potential impact to current processes.
- Provide assistance to both internal (e.g. specialists, supporting functions) and external (e.g. vendors) users who may need assistance with various operational aspects and coordinate resolution of reported issues. Responsible for enforcing policies and procedures as managed by Medical group.
- Works directly with Veeva CRM project managers across multiple sites and functions to ensure all requirements are completed for proper onboarding of users and project start-up.
- Coordinates directly with Veeva users to ensure system is fully functional and facilitate any data transfer required to/from Veeva. Assist with onboarding of new hires into Veeva
- Responsible for generating, coordinating and/or consolidating periodic reports (e.g Veeva CRM, IRMS, ad-hoc reports) for stakeholders
- Provides Operations support as required by supervisor.
- Typical assignments consist of supporting system and/or process audits, assessment of how new industry regulations or corporate policies impact operations, and representing Medical Operations in various initiatives that affect internal systems or processes that the role supports
- Minimum a degree required (Science, Health Care, or IT preferred)
- Minimum 2 years' experience with end-user operational and technical support preferred
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry experience.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant