Vice President, CPP Internal Controls, PFS Cards & Payments
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Vice President, CPP Internal Controls, PFS Cards & PaymentsAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- To support BU and SU in anti-money-laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML-CFT)
- Review and obtain proper approvals on KYC and CDD performed by BU/SU
- To ensure KYC and CDD are performed according to the bank's policies and guidelines
- Conduct enhanced due diligence in support of policies and procedures
- Operate within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards
- To support reporting manager/team in matters relating to control, audit findings, compliance and regulatory mandates
- To support BU and SU in Operational Risk reporting
- A tertiary degree with 2-3 years' experience in KYC process
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Corporate Clients onboarding.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with legislation on Banking Act (Credit Card & Charge Card Regulations) and MAS Notice 626
- Willingness to learn on the job
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.