Windows Technical Analyst
The Technical Analyst will be working in the Tech Infra - Platform team and assist for all preventive and recovery technical issues. The Technical Analyst is required to work closely with Platform Lead and take ownership of issues till resolution. Responsibilities
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery.
- Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the Windows and system software.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on Windows and system software support.
- At least 5 years system support experience on Windows platform.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of Windows hardware, operating system and system services.
- Hands -on experience on VMWare and cloud-based platforms.
- Data communication, network knowledge & Information security knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in middleware and application execution in the Windows environment is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Banking experience is an added advantage