- Bratislava, Bratislavsky, Slovakia
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 20 Mar 19
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
- Accounting administration in line with valid Slovak legislation and TMF standards;
- Complete processing of accounting documents from client;
- Preparation of internal regulations for client;
- Monthly closings and reports;
- Cooperation in process of reporting set up under supervision of Accounting Manager;
- Providing of reports of assigned clients;
- VAT preparation;
- Annual closings;
- Communication with client;
- Be proactive and use initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiency for clients.
- Bachelor or University degree preferably in Accounting;
- 5+ years of experience in accounting;
- Advanced knowledge in English language is mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Double-entry bookkeeping - advanced;
- Single-entry bookkeeping - advanced;
- Business correspondence - advanced.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Our Slovak team holds a licence for the HR & Payroll software which is regularly checked and set up according to the current local legislation.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.