- Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 26 Mar 19
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localise the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of company income tax return;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of IPT returns;
- Review and clarifying of all accounts of a general ledger;
- Preparation of reports for the National Bank of Slovenia;
- Preparation of internal reports;
- Organizing work in the accounting department;
- Payroll calculation;
- Supporting administrative work;
- Keeping up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation;
- Working in compliance with all TMF procedures and related standards of work;
- Any other activities ordered by superiors.
- Accountant or similar qualification;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in accounting, good knowledge of accountancy and taxation rules;
- Good communication skills and service orientation;
- Very good level of English both written and spoken and fluent Slovenian;
- Excellent computer skills, experience with accounting softwares;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Readiness to meet deadlines.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.