- Berne, Bern, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company looking for a Credit Analyst to support the growth of their team in the Bern area.
In this role, you will ensure that all sales data from manufacturers and industry bodies is received in a timely manner, is validated, accurately loaded and recorded and invoices are generated in line with the agreed timescales.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Reconciling internal and external sales data
- Maintain contracts and collaborate internally regarding issues affecting the invoicing process
- Cash Collection and Credit Control
- Establish good working relationship with the payer companies
- Perform Cash Collection and work closely with the Accounting team for payments allocation
- Understanding of reporting analytical tools, dashboards for Collection and Credit Management will be an asset
The successful candidate brings the following:
- Significant experience in credit controlling within international businesses, particularly dealing with manufacturers/vendors/third parties
- Proven team management abilities
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables, Credit Control and cash collection from invoices
- Ability to process and analyse large sets of data
- IT savvy particularly across Excel, Powerpoint, Oracle and SQL database
- Fluency in English
- Motivated team player with solid interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Accurate, organized and process/detail-oriented
This position offers a fantastic opportunity within a friendly and outgoing team with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
If interested, please apply now!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA