EMEA Tax Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Badenoch & Clark (Switzerland)
- 22 Mar 19
Our client a fast-developing technology company in the financial sector are looking for their EMEA Tax Manager. Reporting to the Head of Tax in the USA you will manage all aspects of tax in relation to the business EMEA business strategy including;
Our client a fast-developing technology company in the financial sector are looking for their EMEA Tax Manager. Reporting to the Head of Tax in the USA you will manage all aspects of tax in relation to the business EMEA business strategy including; tax analysis, tax compliance and reporting for all the local companies in EMEA.
EMEA Tax Manager
- Manage all tax matters in relation to the development of the company's products in EMEA
- Proactively research and monitor tax laws, rules, processes and developments in the EMEA region in relation to the company's products
- Implement VAT, WHT and other tax processes for the respective business lines
- Communicate analysis and provide insight to management in creating tax strategies and reports
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws and regulation by building a series of scalable systems, processes, and controls designed to provide accurate and timely reporting of tax matters in the EMEA region
- Work with finance to help facilitate the preparation and review of regional income and sales tax and oversee payroll tax compliance in the region.
- Collaborate with finance to ensure all tax returns are complete, accurate, and timely filed while minimizing tax obligations
We are looking for a tax professional with a strong academic acumen who is adept at working in a fast-moving business, cross-functional environment and desire to participate in driving the Firm's business strategy and successful execution.
You must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in tax
- University degree in finance or accounting and tax related qualifications/membership (CTA, ATT, ITP or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire, ability and flexibility to travel
- Fluent English Oral and written
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on BadenochandClark.ch