See job description for details
We are looking for a Senior Application Architect. You will take a lead in design and delivery of applications and cross-application architectures, and have significant role in developing our long term strategy.
- You will be supporting the architecture and design of our application portfolio to meet our business requirements
- You will understand and keep up to date with company and market standards, and review and advise on the adoption of new technologies
- You will align our architecture to promote the use of global standards and governance models
- Minimum Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related natural sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education in this domain)
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Architecture with an excellent technical background including hands-on experience in the software development process
- You have a strong background in Java and Spring Framework and strong knowledge of modern technology best-practices
- You have a broad knowledge of modern technology architectures, including cloud, big data and microservice architectures
- You bring a passion and dedication for engineering excellence. You nurture standard methodology and have experience encouraging and supporting creative or forward-thinking
- You are an open-minded person with partnering mindset and an enthusiastic and motivated personality. Your excellent people management and interpersonal skills allow you to collaborate effectively and build professional relationships across multiple locations
- You have excellent communication skills with very good command of the English language. German or French is not mandatory but of advantage.
- You have minimum 5+ years of meaningful experience as application architect
- You have familiarity with workflow engines, business rules engines, document management solution
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal (reference 127001).