Mechatronic Software Engineer
Our client, a leading Medical Device Company is looking for a Software Engineer C++ (German Speaking) near Zug, Switzerland.
They are looking for someone who either working or has worked in a regulated environment in medical device or pharma.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Proactive participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing and maintenance
- Collaboration within the Scrum-Teams
- Independent interaction with internal framework manufacturers
- Based on requirements and models, definition of software architecture, design and specifications, ultimately leading to implementation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- Adherance to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
- University education in a software related field such as software or electrical engineering
- Scrum Master Certification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ or C combined with at least one other object-oriented language
- Basic scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- First experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry
- highly motivated with focus on deadlines and a proactive and thorough way of working
- Fluent in English and preferably the ability to work in German
- Developers with an interest in inter-disciplinary and hardware focussed applications as well as electronic or mechanical engineer with a strong backgrounds and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
If its an interest to you than apply soon and if the profile look interesting than I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. In case not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 16th November (Monday) 4:00 pm , so please reply soon.
Good wishes: )