Business Project Manager / Analyst Tax Calculation & Withholding, Harmonization Tax Solutions & OneUSWHT Program, Regulatory Strategy and Business Change
- A challenging role as Business Project Manager / Analyst on the Harmonization Tax Solutions & OneUSWHT Program within the Tax Solutions department of Regulatory Strategy and Business Change (Credit Suisse in Zurich)
- Responsibility for you is - with a focus on Tax Calculation and Withholding - to analyze the status quo, develop appropriate solutions to fulfill the requirements, drive decision-making and support the implementation of these topics
- An interesting and varied range of tasks at the interface to various business partners, incl. definition of business solutions and efficient operating models
- The possibility to interact and collaborate with different key business partners like Compliance, IT areas, Group Tax, Tax Operations and Securities Services
- The opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team within Tax Solutions, focusing on all markets and delivering large scale solutions
- A unique working experience in the tax and regulatory world with the opportunity for you to be innovative and to excel in a future oriented team
- A University degree or comparable education, preferably in business administration or economics
- You bring in 3-4 years of experience as a Project Manager having worked for a renowned external consultancy or in a financial institution
- Do you have deep understanding of the US tax system within Securities Services?
- Do you possess strong conceptual and analytical way of thinking and a quick grasp of details, combined with a hands-on problem solving approach?
- Are you described as a dynamic, integrative and stress resistant standout colleague with a can do attitude and strong social skills?
- Does your interpersonal skills enable you to convey complex topics in a clear and simplified message?
- You have an affinity for technology change initiatives and sound understanding of IT solutions is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.