See job description for details
- A challenging role within the Compliance team of International Wealth Management Division
- As an independent function, you will monitor client tax compliance and perform regular and ad-hoc compliance risk assessments to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures. Thereby, you will effectively minimize potential risks to the bank's reputation and the violation of laws or regulations
- You support with the preparation of senior management information reporting
- You will be responsible for advising, conducting improved due diligence measures and investigating red flags as well as responding to ad-hoc requests or participate in Compliance related projects
- You will support the further development of the Tax Compliance framework and processes
- Develop and cultivate good working relationships with other internal departments
- You have a University degree in Law or Economics or equivalent and you love to work in the financial service industry.
- Working experience in international banking or financial institution with focus on Tax, Audit or Compliance topics would be of advantage
- Reliability, the ability to learn quickly and meticulous attention to detail
- An open, flexible, collaborative, team-oriented personality with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent language skills in English and German are required.
- Familiarity with standard MS Office products, especially with Excel, as well as a flair for figures
- You have the ability to multi-task challenging priorities whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy in a demanding environment
- You show initiative to develop your knowledge and want to keep pace with changes in the market.
- You are known for your positive attitude, curiosity and interest in working in a fast-paced environment
Mr. J. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.