Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
As a senior Business Analyst in the Credit Risk Transformation team, you will be assigned to one of the in-flight transformation projects implementing new reporting capabilities on our strategic infrastructure. Working with the rest of the team on implementing core functions for data sourcing, processing (incl. DQ controls, data adjustments, etc.) and reporting on the strategic infrastructure, mostly relying on the Foundry platform from Palantir and recently deployed Qlik infrastructure for Dashboards and Risk reporting.
The role involves:
▪ Close engagement with CRO Change project teams and Data Management BAU team to collect requirements for needed infrastructure capabilities for implementing fully functional Credit Risk reporting applications and enabling digitalized BAU processes, while complying with regulatory rule set for Risk Reporting ▪ Supporting the squad teams on specifying user stories and managing the backlog for implementation; supporting DTPL/IT teams during implementation, as well as performing UAT of provided solutions - thus being part of dedicated squad teams ▪ Compiling Business Requirements documentation for DTPL/IT system enhancements, and working with DTPL/IT and CRO Change on solution design ▪ Working with the wider program team to align priorities and implementation approach across various workstreams, such as Data Ingestion & Modification, DQ Monitoring and Risk Reporting on defined artefacts and applicable documentation standards ▪ Supporting the Data Management BAU team in transferring provided solutions into BAU and helping the team to compile required operational procedures ▪ Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of adhoc queries during project phase
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
▪ Higher education or degree in Business/Economics and/or Information Technology or equivalent ▪ Hands-on experience with having implemented data transformation functions, and report data sets
▪ Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles ▪ Experience with IT platforms or portals and able to translate clients' needs to user stories; hands-on experience with Foundry and Qlik an asset
▪ Experience in the Regulated Technologies industry or Risk domain within the financial industry is an advantage
▪ You possess excellent organizational skills, and you can multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining high level of accuracy
▪ A very professional, diligent, and can-do attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders
▪ Superb communication skills in English, German is an asset ▪ Storytelling skills to explain technology clearly to non-technical users
▪ Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity, and interest in working in a fast-paced environment with focus on improvement
▪ You are willing to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected know-how carrier in our team
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.