You'll be working in the Compensation Controlling team within Group Finance. We are a team of 48 professionals based in Switzerland, USA, UK and India. We manage the global accounting, controlling and financial reporting on UBS pension and other post
Are you interested in the accounting and reporting for UBS pension plans? Do you like working precisely with numbers and text?
We're looking for a Financial Accountant – Pension Plans – 80-100% to:
• support the preparation of the pension note in the UBS Annual Report in English and German with help from other team members and guidance from the team lead
• support the monthly accounting and reporting for the UBS pension plans
• maintain the inventory on actuarial assumptions for the UBS pension plans
• assist in projects and conceptual questions regarding the accounting of pension plans, including interaction with senior management
• handle the budget for actuarial consultants
• interact with Accounting Policy, HR, actuaries and pension funds (in English and German)
• if time allows, assist in other compensation tasks such as bonus accruals, bonus payments, expensing of deferred awards, accruing of untaken vacation, overtime, anniversaries, severances Your team
You'll be working in the Compensation Controlling team within Group Finance. We are a team of 48 professionals based in Switzerland, USA, UK and India. We manage the global accounting, controlling and financial reporting on UBS pension and other post-employment benefit plans, bonus accruals, cash bonuses, deferred awards and provisionable personnel costs for restructuring, severance, anniversaries, untaken vacation and overtime. Your experience and skills
• bachelor degree in Finance / Economics with good understanding about accounting and financial reporting
• curious mindset; ability to learn quickly
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop a view and propose solutions
• structured, precise and persistent working style; confident working independently
• fluent English and German skills (oral & writing)
• good communication skills; comfortable interacting with colleagues across functions and with senior management
• good knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables and vlookups is a must), MS Word, MS Powerpoint About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.