Global Sanctions Compliance Programs & Change Director
- A highly meaningful and interesting role and a diverse working environment within the Financial Crime Compliance department, located in Zürich
- You will oversee the continued evolution of the bank-wide economic sanctions compliance program aligned with emerging best practices and industry trends
- You will be responsible for the design and maintenance of operational controls to identify and detect sanctions risk, and through deployment of priority initiatives as part of both tactical and strategic change planning
- Proactively monitor the performance of existing screening controls focused on client, payment, and securities-related screening, while continually improving operational effectiveness
- We are maintaining existing controls and design new controls calibrated to key risk areas within priority business units, markets, and products
- You will work on special projects related to compliance programmatic initiatives receiving both internal senior management and external regulatory attention
- A key position in which you build an industry-leading compliance framework and operating model by challenging the status quo and by developing forward-thinking and sustainable control improvements
- You will lead a visionary, international team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment
- You will be involved and collaborate as secondary area of responsibility on anti-bribery compliance change initiatives
- You possess a Banking apprenticeship with further education or University degree, ideally combined with a proven track record in a Compliance or Audit role in the banking industry
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in delivering and supervising large-scale financial-crime compliance programs, with a particular substantive expertise in economic sanctions laws administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") and similar international regulators and/or in the area of anti-money laundering compliance
- You bring strong knowledge of the external environment, including regulatory expectations, industry best practices, and new technologies
- Deep understanding of financial crime controls employed to mitigate varying levels of inherent risk related to customers, geographies, products, and services
- You have the ability to understand business issues and develop solutions that exceed regulatory requirements while minimizing impact to normal business processes
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude? Someone who knows how to interact and collaborate with members of senior management and regulators across multiple jurisdictions?
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- You are fluent in English and German
Ms. E. Seibold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.